1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrong disc format

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kibblz, Jul 31, 2006.

1. kibblz

kibblz Member

I recently heard that if i wanted to put 2 cue sheets onto one dvdr all i had to do is put them into daemon tools and it would burn them (and it did). But now when i try to put it into my dvd player the thing says "Wrong Disc Format". Thx for the help.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

double posting is not allowed!

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

It sounds like a compatability problem, some players accept the +R format, some the-R format and others accept both. If you are using a +R format disc it can be booktyped, heres bit on it.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/277889/1576903

If you dont have DVD Decrypter, its available from bbmayo site, which is in my sig

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  4. kibblz

kibblz Member

Thx for the help, switched players, worked fine. As for the double posting, what kind've acid did you drop this morning. Posted and it didnt show up so i made the same thread so ... yhe

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

listen, babalouie..... you posted the same question twice... I was trying to be nice....... you just don't come in and post twice!

if a mod catches you he will warn you...... then if you keep it up he will suspend you! so don't tell me that I'm on drugs...... it's you who are seeing double! or the lack of......

6. kibblz

kibblz Member

Again, if you look at my post it says that i posted this thread once, but it didnt show up. So i posted it again. Got it this time?
    And why would mods ban me for a mistake (then again for afterdawn you never know o_O ). Also IHoe, posting off topic is not allowed :p

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

8. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I give up! byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@kibblz, IHoe was correct in advising you about double posting, your response was NOT called for, all you had to do was reply and say it was due to an error. If you wish to receive assistance then I suggest, for your own sake, [bold]knock off the attitude[/bold]

Not a real clever comment to make.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

kibblz, 9 minutes difference in posting times for both threads, do you wear glasses as might need to get new ones as you must be almost blind as a bat??!! knock off the attitude before you see my attitude which you'll not like!!

11. kibblz

kibblz Member

Dude, i dunno wtf is wrong with this site. As i said before I posted a thread with the same title as this one. It did not show up so i had to retype everything and then RE post the thread. Then for some reason after i posted the thing my previous thread showed up. Also, that was not attitude, believe me (it's called SARCASM). Oh another thing, bats actually have very good sight so ima take ddp's comment as a compliment. I lub u too ddp. OH and u too gwen ;)

12. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@kibblz, If you dont like this site and wish to continue with attitude then nobody will shed tears if you LEAVE!!

13. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

2nd that!!!

14. pulsar

pulsar Active member

In defence of kibblz, I found the link by doing a nic search. I then looked in the Nero forum, & it wasn't there! It is now, but not then. I thought it was rather strange to say the least....

15. kibblz

kibblz Member

Listen, was not trying to give attitude, just a little sarcasm, aka a joke. And second of all, this is a great site, it's just a few people on this site who are a wee bit tightly wound. For the last time, wasnt giving attitude, no reason to ban me (I think) and i know that no one would give 2 sheets if I left the site but what good would that do? Im always appreciative of help that i receive but i dont take to kindly to mods or helpful wannabe mods who accuse me of things im not doing. Anyways, im done with with this thread, have fun reamin' on me if you choose.