1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 360 Flashed w/Hookups+

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by pooky, Nov 9, 2008.

1. pooky

pooky Member

Hey guys! I have been looking for a 360 system. I have been through several offers but still haven't found one for me. I thought I'd go ahead & start a thread here at Afterdawn of my own.

I already have an HDD so I wouldn't need the Pro or Elite systems. My preferences are a BenQ drive w/Falcon chipset & of course flashed with latest firmware. I need all cables & hookups as well(controller,power supply/brick,A/V cables,etc.)

I've been on several other boards trying to find a good deal from a trustworthy & reliable seller. I'm not going to get into a price but make me some offers & we'll see where it goes. I prefer the console to be in good/great condition & not more than 1 year old. Of course, the Falcon chipset started back in late August of 2007 so definitely looking for this chipset if possible. Thanks!

2. pooky

pooky Member

Any offers guys?

3. Memnock

Memnock Active member

It may be more than you are looking for but I have a brand new modded elite available. I'd take $365 shipped for it in the US.

4. pooky

pooky Member

This actually is more than I'm needing really. I am really only needing the flashed console with hookups. I don't even need a controller now. I received an offer that I am kicking myself over now. This was about a week ago & before I knew exactly what I wanted.

I was offered a flashed BenQ w/Falcon along with all hookups for $150. Yeah $150 & this was a console about a year old & in good condition because I was sent pics of the whole setup. I'll never see that kind of deal again period.

I was just undecided on what kind of console I wanted. I really wouldn't want to spend more than $200 now. I have an HDD & controller on the way now so I need a console & hookup cables only.. Thanks!

5. fdiaz430

fdiaz430 Guest

good luck with that for the money that you are offering you wont find it asking price for one of those is at least 220

6. pooky

pooky Member

Actually, I've had offers under $220 but not what I was looking for. These were mostly the consoles with the xclamp replacement and/or the consoles with overheating problems(made before September 2007). I did have an offer of $180 on just the flashed console but no hookups. Thanks!