1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB USB HDD For Wii

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by pooky, Apr 3, 2009.

1. pooky

pooky Member

Hey guys! I'm looking for a good deal on a used/new USB HDD. The size I'm looking at is 80GB-160GB HDD. This will only be used for USB purposes for a Wii & nothing else. This is specifically gonna be used for USB Loader that's been recently released for Wii. I'll take a used one or a good deal on a brand new one as well.

The compatibility list for HDD's are on the low side right now since it's so early since release of USB Loader. I will not list the ones confirmed working right now because many more will become added to the lists. PM me offers or post back in this thread. I have no real brand name preferences. It's not that important because it's gonna be used for the Wii & not an actual PC drive. Thanks guys!

2. pooky

pooky Member

Anybody?

3. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

I just listed a harddrive in the selling forums. Its a Western Digital 320 Gb. I only wanted $22 for it. If you can send me a list of the HD's that work with the Wii USB HD loader I'll check to see if mines compatible.

4. pooky

pooky Member

Sorry! I already have one now. I haven't been back to update. Thanks anyhow for the offer.