1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB- XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by litton, Dec 25, 2009.

1. litton

litton Member

i am looking for a 360 (console only) to put in my pc case with my ps3 and wii.

i would LIKE- hdmi, jtag'd, one that has not rrod yet and been x clamp fixed, no lite-on

i would need- hdmi, no lite-on.

i am in US and only want the console for a good price. the console CAN BE BANNED as its not going online. please pm/post offers Thanks!!

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i will probably be having a jtaged console here in a few weeks. going on vacation and then im going to do this console. it does not have a lite-on in it, has hdmi and hasnt had RROD or been x-clamped.

3. litton

litton Member

whats the price of it?

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

not sure yet. dont want to state a price before i get it finished and make sure its working as it should.

5. litton

litton Member

ok. well i am interested so just let me know when you have more info on it. this is the last thing i am waiting on to finish my pc build so i am actively looking for one. i will update this post tho so you know if i have found one. the one you have/getting sounds it will be what i am looking for if we can decide on a price. thanks for the reply.