1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTT: Modbo 760 for a PSX mod chip

Discussion in 'Buy stuff' started by crudeau, Feb 20, 2009.

1. crudeau

crudeau Member

I have a modbo 760 that I installed in my ps2 about a month ago. the laser crapped out and I don't feel like replacing it. The chip works perfect and it was a clean uninstall. I'm looking to put a chip in my playstation one. SCPH-1001 I really only want to trade because I don't want to purchase a new ps2 and all I use it for is IMBN. The psx works great with the swap method but I can only take so much of that. PM me and we can work something out.

2. ncasx

ncasx Regular member

srry for being offtopic, bt are u willing to sell the ps2? I got some psx chip but not really needing a ps2 chip... ps1 chips are like 11$ shipped online.

3. crudeau

crudeau Member

I actually traded it for an xbox. So now I have to determine what chip I should go with for it. I just picked up 2 xboxs for $11 shipped off ebay. Love it. I got my ps2 at game stop for ten bucks with DRE errors. Simple cleaning of the bottom lense and it worked. I do have a few working ps1's if you are interested in them.