1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmugen question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by dan72588, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan72588

dan72588 Regular member

Ok, I just got this folder that is 1.55gb in size of xmugen stuff, put it on my xbox, it works fine, BUT when I select characters, I will see more characters that you SHOULD be able to select in the top left and right boxes, but it won't let you select them, it skips over them. I have 550 characters or whatever it said. thanks for any help. By the way, I'm super NEW (noob) to Xmugen.

2. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

i belive i have exactly the same xmugen as yours....given its that same size..; 1.55gigs ...
    So i ftp-ed xmugen to the F:\Games folder, ....given this wont fit in E:\games due to space constraints....
    But after booting through unleashx i keep getting this whole line of text and an "Kernel Panic: Attempted to Kill Init!" error.....
    any insights folks>>>???

3. dan72588

dan72588 Regular member

After I formatted my whole xbox hard drive and re-modded it....xmugen worked! good luck!

4. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

Ouch...that's a BIG no-can-do.
    i'm sitting on a 500gb hdd with slightly over 100gb of free space left.... formatting it is absolutely out of question..
    I appreciate the feedback though......
    There's gotta be some way around this....

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.