1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YOU CANNOT BURN GC GAMES

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Kafluke, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

Sorry, just got sick of people asking that so I thought I'd start a thread with that subject so people actually look before assuming anything. Maybe it could be make sticky so other can see that first

Here's all the info you need to get started streaming GC backup games using your computer and some other components

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/61273

2. udlras

udlras Guest

actually you can burn them, but you cannot boot them in a game cube (sorry but there is a very pronouced diffrence). The Barcode scan stops a game cube from playing any game that does not match come upto scratch

3. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

you can burn a GC back up and onces u burn it u have to steam it

4. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

I can get GC back ups for $3.00 per a dvd r

5. StoneRain

StoneRain Member

i'm temped to to ask for this backup site, but when it comes down to it... If I'm going to spend 3$ +ship per game I might as well just buy it. So much less hastle for the extra money.

The other thing is, when you have shit loads of games you have never played before, you never really spend enough time playing 1 game to enjoy them.

6. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

Game Cube games suck anyway, slow as crap. I'd rather play on PS2 and Xbox than playing on that old man console, Jeez.

7. durosgeo

durosgeo Guest

Jeez? Why post here if you hate the GC so much? I think you are lonely.

8. coh420

coh420 Member

Gamecube has one of the best graphics cards in it system and I also found it to load alot faster then the Xbox and PS2. I personally go for a gaming system that isn't isn't own or supported by Microsoft (a very evil evil company that wants to own everything and make crappy products!), and with the PS2 I always thought how shitty the graphics look and gameplay was it seems alot more like the PSX then a new upgrade.

9. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ cuteperv

If you're not going to add something useful then don't bother.