1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda phantom hourglass

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by j44, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j44

j44 Member

hi I am visiting the ocean kings temple for the 4th time and when i reach floor b2 the reapling in the south east corner is meant to pick up the key and then i hit him to make him drop it but he doesn't seem to pick anything up am i doing something wrong!!!

2. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

im pretty sure you are at this part.

B2
    A Phantom guards a lever nearby. Slashing at the orb you can see if you walk straight forward from the door will draw its attention. While it's distracted, run to the lever and pull it to release the key in the middle of the room. Hit the two switches in the upper and lower corners around this area, then run to the west. To get past the fire bar, throw the boomerang over it to the adjacent orb. Make your way towards the key and, of course, be careful of the Phantoms. A floor switch is in front of the key. Step on it, then toss the boomerang at the key to grab it. Continue to the center to enter the locked door.

there is already a thread on this somewhere around here plus you should check out this walk through guide, i wouldnt have been able to figure out half of the stuff on this game without it.

http://www.mycheats.com/view/superguide/6132/the_legend_of_zelda__phantom_hourglass/nintendo_ds

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.