1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by cattch08, Mar 31, 2005.

1. cattch08

cattch08 Member

hi is it possible to copy football games on to a disk if so how. many thanks cattch08

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

wrong forum, afriad..

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

What platform? PC? XBox? PS2? GameCube?

4. Veblin

Veblin Active member

This question is not very clear.

I find out what time the football game is being played and what channel it is broadcast on. I then set my standalone DVD recorder to the correct channel, time, duration and record speed and the football game is copied on to a disc. Great for watching at a later time.

5. crozzman

crozzman Regular member

But if you have TiVO, why would you even need the hassle of copying to a disc? Just get TiVO, and the game will be there forever.

6. cattch08

cattch08 Member

sorry not very good at this. i want to copy my sons fifa 2005 pc game as he has a habit of damaging the disc. what is tivo.cattchog

7. crozzman

crozzman Regular member

Cattch08, just having fun...TiVO is an American product, well, not American, but we have it in America. It's Digital Video Recorder for Cable and Satellite signals. It's not for copying PC games.
    I've never copied a PC game, only Playstation, so I'm afraid I can't be of too much assistance, but I really don't see why you couldn't. If you can copy a game for Playstation or Xbox, why couldn't you do it for PC as well. For Playstation, I just run it through DVD Decrypter...ISO Read, and then ISO write. There's a little more to it, but I'm sure you don't need a swapdisc for PC.

BTW...now that I know what you are talking about, you should have posted this in a different forum.

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member