1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

It sucks for her baby that she died. I knew who she was only due to the lawsuit over who conceived the baby.

I don't know why you would argue (to the point of a lawsuit) about who's kid it really is but I won't want to get my personal equipment anywhere near her!

Peace

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

god knows what diseases she carried.

3. ireland

ireland Active member

i feel she had no diseases
    if she did her baby would have some form of disease ,but the report said her baby is ok..
    meaning no problems..

4. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

dna father will must certainly gain custudy of poor girl, and guess what's associated with that... $$$$$$$$$$$$

5. ireland

ireland Active member

what at stake,1/2 billion

6. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

OK, my bitch...

Big boobied hussies acting stupider than they are. No one could really be such an airhead. It gives us girls with big boobs AND big brains a bad time. Everyone thinks that because you sport double d's and a slim frame that you are as stupid as the day is long.

People like Anna Nicole (RIP) tended to perpetuate this kind of opinion not help it. I am sorry she passed I don't wish orphanhood on anyone, but she was not a good role model for anyone and perpetuated the stereo type that big boobs = no brains = slut.

Some people are more comfortable when a beautiful women is dumb. I am not one of them. I can say however that this is changing every day and hopefully will be something of the past very soon.

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

ok my Bitch for the day!!!!!!!!

i had a sig that wasn't against forum rules it was within the specs and all and i was made to change it. heres what is was vvvvvv

[​IMG]

its apparently ok the post pot leaves as sig like this one vvvvvvv but not a Victoria Secert Model

[​IMG]

a this is a mods sig lol

and have threads in the SV about Drugs/Drinking etc. here are thoughs vvvvvvv even some of the thread titles break forum rules with the foul words they are allowed.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/458703

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/439831

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/28943

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/361448

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/439823

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/254877

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/282863

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/399740

i asked why but never got an answer but theres really NO good answer why they are allow other than it a personal taste issue between the mods and what we here think is ok.

so as Bill O'Reily says tell me where i am wrong lol. other than Adriana is just to sexy for the site

so Ireland no pics of pretty girls anymore buddy lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2007
  8. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  9. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@aabbccdd, I am not sure why you got in trouble over your sig other then someone may have been offended or thought it was in bad taste and reported it.

But, if that was the case, I would think that the Mods would have PM'd you about it instead of saying something in public.

Here are the sig. rules:

Signatures

These rules exist to make viewing the forum as pleasant as possible to all users. Even though you might think signatures with large pictures look cool, some might find them extremely annoying.

1. Text-only signatures should have at most 5 lines of text.

2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.

3. If you use an animated picture in the signature, it should not be too distractive. Eg. blinking images or images with quick movement are not allowed.

4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.

5. All the abovementioned rules for forum posts apply also to the signatures.

Violation of these rules does not lead to an immediate ban. However if requested user must edit his or her signature to fit these guidelines.

Again I couldn't find anything against the rules in your sig. but, I am not a mod and therefore have no decision in the case of violation. However, as I mentioned earlier in this post, someone may have reported it for who knows what.

Peace

10. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

they NEVER PM me about problems about my sigs they post it in some random thread that sometimes i see and sometimes i don't . thats how i got banned for two weeks last time because i didn't see the post about my sig.

IMO it isn't the sig thats the problem it ME in general

as i said the sig didn't break the forum rulesso iam really at a lost why

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2007
  11. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

@ireland - ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG, you know I can never un-see that!!!!!! You like to do that to us don't you ireland!!!!!!!!!!!! Ye are a bad boyo!

But I am glad to hear that playboy is entertaining all body types now. How progressive.

@aabbccdd - Hang in there shug! I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your sig. Adrianna may indeed be too sexy for some shirts. Everyone has different ideas about what is moral and what is not...unfortunately this is one of the reasons why the world is always at war too. I liked that one, but primarily because I want her bra and shoes in the pic...lol...

12. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

lol kitty66 , yes i thought it was a Beautiful pic of Adraina too

13. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Yup, she's a pretty girl alright, but what really caught my eye was the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDN'T you see the SHOES!!!!!!!!

I guess I just don't see everything else like you guys do...lol...I mean I see it but the shoes are the exciting tantalizing part, prrrrrrrr.

^ ^
    >:<

14. ireland

ireland Active member

read the sign

[​IMG]

15. ireland

ireland Active member

aabbccdd
    if this gal is in ye sig,it sould not cause a problem..

[​IMG]

16. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

OK, I think women should be decorated...with good shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, and sexy cabana boys, that is my favorite decoration.

You don't expect a smart sexy man to dress/act frumpy dumpy, I don't expect a smart sexy woman to either.

Decoration is essential to the survival of the species...how else are us ugly furless critters going to attract one another and propigate?

Simple biology really.

17. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@ripper

They don't let you out often do they? Never heard of Anna Nicole? Trailer trash like our own Louisana lovely, Miss B Spears. They do seem to be smarter than the average bear because both are/were filthy rich. It appears the world just can't get enough of "slutty"?

18. ireland

ireland Active member

fun time a mp3 audio file
    Call to Police Chief

CLICK HERE

19. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@kitty....methinks there isn't a male alive who understands the female's preoccupation with shoes. Stranger still is the attraction to shoes whose shape doesn't conform in any way to that of the human foot! I feel bad for the women at work; seems they're always having foot problems and even foot surgery ... I don't think I've ever met a guy with bunions LOL! PUT A STOP TO FOOT ABUSE!

20. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

Oh my God!! I'm blind!!! I'll never be the same again... poor me... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.