1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

OK gerry1 you got me/us there.

I do make unheard of allowances for shoes. BUT, thankfully I am of the X generation and punk rock heavy soled WIDE heals are usually my norm. But...that said...there is something very sexy to us girls about a good black set of pumps with totally unrealistic heals that will torture our feet into oblivion.

IMHO, We don't even care if you guys like them. We don't even dress for you! Surprisingly we dress for each other...a compliment from a girl goes a long way with me...from a guy...well, that's just hormones...lol...

!Hey did you ask your sister who makes "hercules"!

2. ireland

ireland Active member

KITTY66,I CAN SEE YE NOW WITH THOSE SHOES ON..

[​IMG]

And what ye gal friend will have a say about your work shoes

[​IMG]

3. rav009

rav009 Active member

Lmao.

4. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

OK, I almost spit my coffee all over my laptop laughing at that one! (the hubby thought the other brains/boobs pic you sent was a riot) I still will never be able to burn that image out of my head...ick...

Giggler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girls better slap me quick if I am caught in THOSE icky tennies!

But the first ones...with a dark grey pencil skirt and a cute purple top...would be good...No one would be messing with me wearing those things! Would I have to register them as weapons?

5. ireland

ireland Active member

kitty66 and all ripper sure fixed his school bus..

[​IMG]

6. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Boy the PTA is going to be a bit bent about that one! Poor kiddies!

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@gerry1

you're right, never heard of bunions in men. LMAO

8. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

that school bus waqs pretty funny.i dont know whats with girls and shoes i wear sneakers and sometimes boots.high heels would make me look femanine and i think they would hurt my feet.about anna nicole smith i think big boobs+small brains+killer body =slut thats what i loved about her.i remember the awards show where she was stoned it was very funny.

@whoever was complaining about the posts about pot is a natural plant and affecs alot of us who smoke it so i think it should be allowed.

@aabbccdd if your signature was a marijuana plant i can see how it would offend non-drug users.i personally had nothing against it but the mods obviously did.

9. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

10. ireland

ireland Active member

a bitch

Computer experts warn of viruses in Valentine messages
    Security experts are warning PC users to be on guard against viruses masquerading as Valentine's Day messages, which could damage computers.
    "Computer users should keep a wary eye on any romantic messages received by e-mail, as many of them could contain malicious code," said US security firm PandaLabs after detecting an increase in a worm it dubbed Nurech.A.

The worm hides in e-mails with subjects like: "Together You and I," "Til the End of Time Heart of Mine."

People who open an attached file such as postcard.exe can end up infecting their computers.

Security firm Symantec said it had detected "large-scale spamming" of e-mails including a Trojan horse, a program that contains or installs a malicious program.

Symantec said the malware was a new version of Trojan.Peacomm or the "Storm Trojan."

"With Valentine's Day approaching, this time around the authors are attempting to tug on the heartstrings of unsuspecting users with romantic subject lines such as 'My Heart belongs to you,' said Symantec's Orla Cox.

"The Trojan is much the same as we've seen before, the only difference being that the authors have used a modified packer in an (unsuccessful) effort to evade detection by antivirus vendors."

"As a general rule, don't open any suspicious e-mail, regardless of what is says it contains," said Luis Corrons, technical director of PandaLabs.

"Instead of going on instincts, let a security solution decide whether it's safe to open it or not," he said, urging users to scan any suspicious messages with an antivirus program.

Corrons said events like Valentine's Day and Christmas are often exploited by cyber-criminals to try and spread their creations by disguising infected e-mails as e-greeting cards.

This use of "social engineering" was used in the LoveLetter virus, which caused one of the biggest epidemics in computer history.
    http://www.physorg.com/news90265851.html

11. kearney

kearney Guest

OK my bitch is going to really get alot of ppl angry. So, if you don't want to get angry, don't read.

FINAL WARNING...

Why do ppl still use windows? Are ther that many stupid ppl in the world. Get an Apple or install Ubuntu. There's no viruses (ok 2) and you don't have to worry spyware. come on, ppl. You all have brains, and there's only 118,000,000 web-pages out there that will help you install linux. if I can do it, so can you. or get an Apple, I switched (from linux). it looks cooler, and has supported hardware, too.

anyone who still supports that dirty bastard Bill whats-his-face deserves to get a virus. If there was car manuf. who always had wheels come off, you wouldn't drive that car. So why put up wif a crap OS.

OK, I feel better.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2007
  12. ireland

ireland Active member

i do not use windows or Apple or Ubuntu,i have the best system in the world..its called coffee bean system..

i feel better now..

[​IMG]

13. kearney

kearney Guest

ROFLMFAO

*I'm still crying* and you made water come out my nose.

It looks like I set you up perfectly for that one. Good one chap. good one.

14. ireland

ireland Active member

15. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

@ireland ok we dont really need to know about your erectile disfuctions.btw where can i ge a coffee maker that looks like a computer my brother is really into coffee.

16. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@xboxdvl2, actually some men here (myself included I will admit) might find that information enlightening.

I knew exercise (even a little bit, like 20 minutes a day from what I have read) could prevent or lighten the effects of Diabetes, Strokes, Heart Disease and Heart Attacks etc. but, I didn't know that ED has been linked to lack of exercise. Thats good information in my opinion and will actually encourage me to exercise more. :p

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

xboxdvl2,the point is i was told that kids read/post in here so i can't use the sig. but the marijuana plant is ok for the kids to see apparently. noone i knew of cared if i used the Adriana sig or not.and i have got alot of PMs saying they can't believe i can't use it. so the rules apply to some and others have free rain and they can makeup rules for whoever they want for whatever reason or NO reason at all. and do the mods have rules to follow or is it a free rain on whatever they want to do? . i don't believe for a second that someone complained about that sig. it was an excuse to not let me use it. so i guess if i don't like someones sig all i have to do is complain and they have to get rid of it right?

but the marijuana plant is cool to use as a sig apparently BUT NO Victoria Secret Models i mean how screwed up is that. or all the threads i posted that are in the SV about Drugs/Drinking etc.
    heres the sig i am talking about remember this flys in here

[​IMG]

and noone can give me an answer why these threads fly in here vvvvvvvvv

thread titles.... BULLS#!T

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/458703

stoned god damn post by j_bone

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/439831

The Drunk Thread

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/28943

how long does weed stay in your system???

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/361448

drunken god damn post by dela

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/439823

CHOOSE YOUR POISON!!!

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/254877

The Alcohol Alternative thread ;P

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/282863

Ways to Smoke Weed/ Smoking Music

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/399740

and a mod said that kids vist this site and can see the sig i had .but apparently its ok for them to read/post in all theses threads. so when does common sense kick in here or am i totally missing something lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2007
  18. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

1st thread aabbccdd mentioned, the user has been banned. Although I would think the thread might be close able.

2nd thread: Its got mods (loaded, dela) in it so it seems ok plus its staying on topic.

3rd: flip218, Neph, and Ireland all actively submitted stuff in the thread. Plus the guy had a question and you can't get in trouble for asking questions (unless they break a rule flat out).

4th: Dela was supposedly drunk and was talking about the experience. I don't really agree with it but obviously nothing was really wrong with it.

5th: I don't agree with that one, personally I would probably have closed it but thats just me.

6th: I think thats a crazy, pointless thread but, again I am not a mod. I probably would not close that one though.

7th: That thread was edited and closed by Jannejt.

19. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

My complaint for the today:

I woke up this morning and, as usual, checked my phone for missed calls etc. (I usually get up around 9-10 due to not having a full-time job or school) and found out I had a text from my friend. She had tried out for her high school talent show and did a wonderful job at singing from what I could tell. I haven't heard the original song but I thought she sounded really good.

Well the results of who made it (and in a round about way who didn't) was posted today. She text me to say that she didn't make it. This caused myself to worry about my day because starting off on a bad note like that usually makes the day worse.

Luckily she is smart and has the brains to not freak out over something like this, she just said that it really wasn't that big of a deal and that even though it would have been nice to make it life will continue as normal.

I figured I will take her out tomorrow night and get some ice cream or a Jamba Juice and just talk and hang out.

Peace

20. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Pop_Smith , the point is all theses threads are in plain site for any kid to read or post in. most of them should be deleted from the site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.