1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black,Do You Have A Bitch On Whats Going On Around The Site Or Any Thing Negative To Report

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Good Night Ireland.. sleep well.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Hahah, thanks Jan for the smiley link! Love it![​IMG]

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Thanks for the orders. ;)

5. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Sorry again, I just feel like with active threads like this, I can't saying a fu**ing thing without pissing people off!
    Going to use these new smileys
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

NicHt
    LOL Now those are better. ;) No hard feelings. I've made my own errors in print. Some days nothing goes right and everyone takes things the wrong way. It was just the use of the word You and your edit in the post contained reference to the post I made just in front of yours. As they say, timing is critical. LOL

7. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

I actually thought I wrote you'd I dont know if it would have made a difference but whatever, It wasn't directed at you, I will start a thread on the gun laws tommorow I think, But I'm moving house tommorow so I'm gonna sleep. Good Night All![​IMG]
    ? Not sure that was the right smiley...

8. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I think Nephilim or one of the other mods already has a thread going on the gun control issues. Janrocks post was close to the truth. Not the exact words, but... Ban the people from the planet. We're messing it up. LOL

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Godammit people can we please have a debate without getting personal!

Its not that hard to express an opinion and leave it at that without taking jabs, however slight, at anyone else.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  11. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

my long hair just dont cover up my redneck......

its not the guns its the fools with the guns....if/when a fool gets a gun bad things happen allways has and allways will. never gonna change...
    there should be a law against stupid ignorant people, that would eleminate all the problems..

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

my bitch: last night, coming back from my physics lab (about 8:30) in the evening, i see the power is out in my dorm. damn, i can't type my lab, oh well.

i'm havin' a smoke with my lab partner when the fire alarm goes off about half an hour later. the building's evacuated. no flames, no smoke (though there was a real fire at 4:00 am yesterday morning and we were evacuated then to stand outside an hour), but the news media arrives anyway and blocks firetrucks. firemen go inside....

5 hours later, we can enter again. all my homework due today was trapped inside where i couldn't get it, so i had to stay up to do it. i've been up 24 hours straight now, getting crap done, and have class soon. because of pointless alarms and other crap going wrong in my dorm, i've had 3.5 hours of sleep in 48 hours. it will be up to 3.5 in 60 before i get a chance to catch some zzzz's.

i hate living in a ghetto dorm. this is the structural equivalent of a ford pinto.

13. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

My bitch this morning is that the anti-gun protesters don't seem to realize that fact. There are some stupid, ignorant, mean, ornery, no good, worthless, shiftless, low down, dirty, rotten scoundrels wondering around out there who like killing things because they move. If they can't shoot it, they'll stab it, run over it, or blow it up. But in the end the guns made them do it and the perp is just a misunderstood soul downtrodden by society.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

some people are convinced they've got all the answers to all society's problems and whatever works for them has to work for everyone else; no one else can possibly be right.

these are the people i terrorize. ^.~

15. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

My bitch for today, jetlag is a real bitch, and i f****** hate the state of New York, because they're being very difficult about my CCW.
    From the look of things, i won't be allowed to carry my USP around, something i'd rather value once i get to NYC.

16. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

my real bitch for the day is. i ate the last of the wife's cashew peanuts so now i gotta go buy her some more.

17. greensman

greensman Regular member

WHile I'm still pissed and the BP is up SPRINT is messing with my bill and I'm not liking it. NOW I gotta go into the dang store and YELL at someone to get this thing straitened out. GGRRRRRRRRRRR.....

ON a light note. LEAVE your wife's nuts alone cincyrob. They're hers and like most people they don't like other folks to mess with them. LOL.

...gm

18. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

[thinkingoutloud]Is this the proper forum to discuss having one's nuts messed with by their married partner?[/thinkingoutloud]
    Sorry Rob, couldn't let that one go by, like a blooper pitch hovering overhome plate.

19. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

My significant other warned me she would pull a Bobbitt on me if she ever caught anyone messing with her nuts. I even guard the macadamia jar. LOL

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

blivetNC's comment was funny but that takes the cake at this point. Who the heck would ever think about guarding a jar full of Macadamia nuts???? Maybe walnuts, pecans, heck even peanuts but not Macadamia nuts. hehehe

...gm

howdy PacMan!! :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.